If you are looking for a printable Christmas Nativity Word Search, you have come to the right place. Here is a free a set of three free nativity word searches that you can print off and use today.
WHY USE PRINTABLE WORD SEARCHES?
Printable word searches are a low cost way to have some fun if you enjoy working a word search.
These work wonderfully for teachers who need a simple learning activity for kids.
These Christian word searches for kids are perfect for:
- younger elementary school children
- Christian day schools
- Sunday school
- after school and day camps
- Christmas parties
- family gatherings
- adults who like searching for words!
In addition to these nativity word searches that are Biblically based (which you can download below), here are some other good quality activities that focus on the true meaning of Christmas.
Here are some simple ways to keep Christ at the center of your holiday:
- Make some Baby Jesus cupcakes. These are fun and adorable.
- Start the tradition of the Jesse Tree. This is a meaningful family activity that will teach the kids so much about Jesus’ birth.
- Make some Christmas Story Stones that tell the story of the Nativity through crafting.
NATIVITY WORD SEARCH
Click the link below to download your nativity word searches instantly, with no cost to you:
MORE CHRISTMAS PRINTABLES
If you are anxious to find more fun Christmas-themed printables, be sure to check these out:
- Editable Santa Nice List Certificate
- Hot Cocoa Bar Printables
- Printable Christmas Charades for the Family
- Christmas Song Spinner Game
Be sure to PIN this for LATER and SHARE on FACEBOOK!