This free printable Christmas Llama coloring page is adorable and perfect for llama lovers. Add some bright colors to this llama coloring sheet for a beautiful creation.
LLAMAS ARE POPULAR
Llamas have become a very popular animal the past couple of years and girls especially are besotted by these creatures.
If you have a llama-lover in your house you may want to surprise them with some llama-themed gifts for Christmas.
These are all craft kits that help kids with fine motor skills and they end up with something they can display in their room or give as a gift.
Here are some fun and inexpensive craft kit ideas:
- A Decopatch Mini Llama Kit contains everything your child needs to decoupage a paper mache llama. FUN!
- Dimond arts is a popular craft for kids and adults. This Diamond Dotz Lulu Llama kit will produce a beautiful piece of diamond art when you are done. This also keeps kids busy for a LONG time.
- Maybe your kids prefer to paint. Here is an adorable Paintworks Paint by Number Kit that has you painting a Flowery Llama that is 8×10.
- Sew a cute llama backpack clip with this fun Colorbok Kit. This is an inexpensive kit and would fit perfectly in a stocking.
- The Design Works Counted Cross Stitch Llama kit is colorful and makes a 5×7 piece of cross-stitch artwork.
PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS LLAMA COLORING PAGE
I have an adorable printable Christmas llama coloring page that you can download at no charge.
This is for your own personal use and cannot be altered.
If you love free printables be sure to sign up for the FREE SUBSCRIBER LIBRARY that is only for my email subscribers. You will have access to all the free Christmas printables on my site! New ones are added regularly.
You can download this cute llama coloring page by clicking this link:
If you loved this free printable be sure to check out these other great Christmas printables:
- Santa Christmas Color by Number Printable
- Christmas Morning Coloring Page
- Free Printable Letter to Santa
- Printable Christmas Mazes with Gnomes
Be sure to PIN this for LATER and SHARE on FACEBOOK!
Leave a Reply