People who love fish will adore these gift ideas for aquarium owners. If you are not a fish tank owner you might need some assistance in picking out the perfect gift for someone who is a fish tank owner. These ideas can help you bring a smile to that person’s face.
WHAT KIND OF AQUARIUM DO THEY HAVE?
If you can find out what kind of aquarium your friend or loved one has it will allow you to get even more personalized and specific gifts.
They could have a freshwater tank or a saltwater tank.
If you cannot find out the answer to this question…no worries. I will list some gift ideas for aquarium owners that will work for ANY kind of aquarium.
INEXPENSIVE GIFTS FOR AQUARIUM OWNERS
If you are buying gifts on a budget then this first list of ideas will be perfect. These are all inexpensive gifts that are $20 or less!
- There are a surprising number of ADORABLE t-shirts geared toward people who love fish tanks. They are funny too!
- Fish tank decorations are always a good and inexpensive choice. There are artificial plants, castles, rocks, caves and so much more. It is fun with the tank owner has different decor to switch out and changeup.
- An automatic fish feeder is a great gift and helps so much if the owner goes out of town.
- Aquarium enthusiasts will love to drink out of a fish-themed coffee mug.
- You can buy an algae cleaning magnet for around 10 bucks and it will help the tank owner keep their tank extra clean in a flash.
- An aquarium heater is an important part of tank health. You can find many good quality heaters for around $20 or less.
- It is nice to have a few good aquarium reference books on hand. These make great gifts!
- An acclimation kit is good to have on hand. It helps acclimate new tank inhabitants for fresh or saltwater tanks.
AQUARIUM GIFT IDEAS UNDER $50
If you are looking to buy a mid-range gift that falls between $20 and $50 then this list is for you.
I have included a wide range of different gift ideas for aquarium owners so you can find something perfect this year.
- A nice water testing kit is important and something that many people surprisingly don’t spend the money to buy. You can get one for freshwater tanks and one for saltwater tanks. These run less than $25 and come in a nice container for storage.
- It is fun to take pictures of your aquarium but the lighting doesn’t always work out. Give an aquarium lens kit that can attach to a smartphone. This will allow the aquarium owner to show off their aquarium with cool pictures!
- LED Aquarium Lights are very nice to have and last practically forever!
- A gift certificate to a local fish store is always a great idea especially if you don’t know a lot about the type of aquarium the person owns.
- An aquarium gravel cleaner can help keep the tank cleaner and might be something they don’t already have on hand.
- A super fun gift idea would be an aquarium volcano kit. This is an ornamental volcano that is attached to an air pump. Lights and air bubbles make it looks like the volcano is erupting in the tank. Super cool!
EXPENSIVE GIFT IDEAS FOR AQUARIUM OWNERS
If you want to spend over $50 and maybe even a LOT of money on your aquarium loving friend….I have some fun ideas for you.
- If your friend has a saltwater tank you could always buy them some unusual fish. Fish can be pricey and have a large range of prices.
- A Fluval Canister Filter would thrill any aquarium owner.
- How about a new aquarium stand? There are some very nice quality stands that could change the whole look of their room. I love the ones that have enclosed doors on the bottom to store supplies.
- This idea is very costly….but if you are buying a large ticket item for someone extra special…an aquarium coffee table would be SO COOL! Talk about a conversation piece.
WHAT WILL YOU GET THE AQUARIUM LOVER IN YOUR LIFE?
I have given you some great ideas of presents to give someone who loves fish tanks. These work for any gift-giving occasion.
Which items were at the top of your list?
Be sure to check out more gift ideas here:
- Best Gift Ideas for Quilters
- The best Christmas Gifts for a Baby
- Best Christmas Gifts for Outdoor Lovers
- How Many Gifts Should a Child Get for Christmas
Be sure to PIN this for LATER and SHARE on FACEBOOK!