These easy Rolo pretzel Rudolph noses are simple to make with only 4 ingredients. Such a fun and simple Christmas dessert treat that kids and adults will love. The sweet and salty combination is addicting.
TIPS FOR THE BEST RUDOLPH NOSES
This is such a quick and easy dessert to make and is perfect for getting kids into the kitchen to help.
To make this treat making session even simpler be sure to read through these tips for the best pretzel Rudolph noses.
- Don’t get the unsalted pretzels for this recipe. There is something amazing about the combination of the salty pretzels combined with the caramel and chocolate from the Rolo and candy nose.
- You can buy bags of M&M’s (or a similar type of candy) in only one color at party stores and online. This will save you the time it takes to pick out just the red candies from the bag.
- These are easy to make up ahead of time. Just keep them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They should stay good for about a week…the only problem will be not eating them all before the party!
INGREDIENTS FOR ROLO PRETZEL RUDOLPH NOSES
I love recipes that only call for a handful of ingredients. This specific Christmas recipe only requires 4 ingredients. There are other similar recipes out there that use 3 ingredients, but those reindeer don’t have antlers.
I think the antlers are worth one more ingredient, LOL.
- Square Pretzels
- Mini Twist Pretzels
- Rolo Candies
- Red M&M’s
ALTERNATIVES FOR THE RUDOLPH NOSES
If you don’t want to use red M&Ms for the Rudolph nose there are some other options available. I like the crunch of the M&M candy, but some people don’t and that is totally fine.
You can use almost anything that is red to make the nose. Here are some ideas:
- Red frosting could work. Squeeze some on top of the Rolo using a frosting bag and tip.
- Skittles candies are about the same size as M&Ms and the red ones would work just fine.
- UNREAL Milk Chocolate Gems are a healthier alternative to M&Ms. The color of the candies is also all-natural with no food coloring used.
- Choco No No’s are a Vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free alternative to M&Ms for people with dietary restrictions.
HOW TO MAKE PRETZEL RUDOLPH NOSES
These pretzel Rudolph noses are quick because you can put these together in a kind of assembly line to save time.
STEP ONE: PREPARE PAN
Start off by preheating the oven to very low heat of 250° F.
Line a cookie sheet or baking sheet with parchment paper.
STEP TWO: MAKE ANTLERS
The hardest part about this recipe is making the antlers. 🙂
Split the mini twist pretzels in half using a serrated knife. It may take some practice to get them halved without breaking the pretzel into a lot of pieces.
STEP THREE: BAKE
Place all the square pretzels on the cookie sheet.
Place one unwrapped Rolo candy on top of each square pretzel.
Put the cookie sheet into the oven and bake for 3 minutes.
You do NOT want to overcook these or the Rolo will melt and it will be a mess.
The Rolo only needs to soften a little bit. 🙂
STEP FOUR: ADD ANTLERS AND NOSE
Remove the pan from the oven and add the antlers by simultaneously pressing the antlers into both sides of the Rolo.
Press a red M&M or similar candy into the center top of the Rolo to make the red nose.
Allow the candies to set up completely before eating. You can place the pretzel Rudolph noses in the refrigerator to speed the process up if needed.
EASY ROLO PRETZEL RUDOLPH NOSES
I know you are anxious to make these adorable little reindeer treats.
You can print off the complete ingredient list and instructions via the recipe card below.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. PeaceLoveChristmas.com may offer nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although PeaceLoveChristmas.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Serving Size: 2 treats
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 109Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 135mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 2g
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
PeaceLoveChristmas.com may offer nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although PeaceLoveChristmas.com attempts to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE on social media!