Printable Christmas coloring pages are a great way to let kids be creative without spending extra money. There are so many beautiful and free Christmas color pages available and I have found some of the best ones to share with you!
HOW DO I PRINT FREE COLORING PAGES?
There are many websites and blogs that offer free printables. It is amazing to me how creative people are and it is very nice of them to share their talents with others by letting us download and print off their work.
Most sites will have a button you will click to download the printable. You can usually save it to your computer also.
Then just print it off on white copy paper and grab your crayons!
Some places will ask you to subscribe to their email newsletter in order to download the printable. I am totally fine with this because I enjoy reading newsletters and find them very useful. If it is one that I find out later I don’t enjoy I can always unsubscribe at that time.
WHAT SHOULD I USE TO COLOR MY CHRISTMAS PAGES?
Crayons are the obvious choice for coloring, but there are so many cool coloring options now that you might want to let your kids change it up!
Even crayons have gotten creative and fun. I love COLOR and here are some really fun ways to make coloring these printable Christmas coloring pages a blast:
- Get some Crayola Silly Scents crayons. These are scented and you can get Sweet or Stinky. I would probably pick sweet if it were me, LOL.
- I love the twistable crayons so you don’t have to worry about dull crayons that need to be sharpened.
- If you want to make sure you have every color imaginable then the Crayola Ultimate Crayon Collection Set is for you. It has 152 colors and includes metallic and glitter crayons! Plus it has a very useful holder for all these pretty crayons.
- Markers are also very popular for coloring. Thick tipped markers can make it hard for kids to stay in the lines. I love the Crayola Super Tips washable markers gift set with 100 colors!
- If you have older kids or teens coloring they probably won’t need washable markers. Try some dual-tip coloring markers for lots of awesome artwork to come.
PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS COLORING PAGES
I have found some of the cutest and best free printable Christmas coloring pages available online. This saves you a lot of time searching for different pages for your kids.
Print them all off and put them into a folder so you have different ones to use all December long!
As you go through the list just click the title or images below to be taken directly to the creator so you can download!
[mv_create key=”28″ layout=”hero” thumbnail=”https://peacelovechristmas.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/FREE-Printable-Christmas-Coloring-Page-5-copy.jpgfit10002c667ssl1.jpg” title=”Christmas Coloring Pages” type=”list”]If you loved these free printables you will definitely want to join my email subscriber group so you can have FREE access to my ENTIRE printables library! You will find all sorts of Christmas printables to download and use at no cost to you! Sign up via the box below.
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE with your friends on Facebook too!